- Enhancing the Efficiency of Administration
- Enhancing the research and teaching quality of its faculty
and the learning progress of its students.
- Our ultimate goal is to transform the university into an
outstanding service-oriented institution, as well as facilitate
both facilities¡¦ and staffs¡¦ professional development
- The Consulting Committee for Strategic Development
- To provide the kind of education that meets the demand of
national policy and society.
- The professional opinion generated from the consulting
committee of strategic development is a key input.
- Reshape the university into an exciting place to create,
disseminate and apply knowledge.
- Maximizing Fund-Raising Efforts
- -Maximize contributions and all kinds of support of our
school through creating, maintaining and enhancing mutually
beneficial relationship with central and local government,
alumni as well as the business community.
- Gender Equity and Democracy
- Democracy will be our supreme value.
- Female faculty and staff are encouraged to play a key role
in this university.
- Campus Master Plan
- Top priority will be given to the expansion and design of
- Each campus will develop its won characteristic and become a
friendly environment to pursue knowledge and skills.
- Resource Realignment
- To cope with the demographic change, student will need to
develop expertise in other emerging fields.
- We are committed to providing professional career planning
advices and training programs to its students.
- We will be able to do a better job in addressing the demand
of the business community.
- Identifying Academic Strength
- The allocation of funding will be based on the following
- The university recognizes that its greatest strength lie on
the interactive and collaborative nature of its many programs,
thus, innovative research that built upon interdisciplinary
framework will be given first priority.
- Improvement upon Teaching and Research Quality
- Innovation on teaching will be based on the newest findings
on scholarly literature and field observations.
- In order to excel on academic excellence, our faculty will
be rewarded based on their teaching and research performances.
- International Exchanges and Culture Diversities
- We strive to create an exciting academic environment in
which outstanding students and scholars from around the world
are inspired to do their best possible work.
- We plan to recruit renowned international scholars and
business leaders as chaired professors.
- Expansion of overseas exchange and study abroad programs is
also among our top priorities.
- Student Quality
- One unique aspect of our university is its stress on
- To confront the acceleration of globalization, students need
to focus more on humanities, language ability, and global
perspective, in addition to their professional expertise.
- Continuing Education
- Our influence will be everywhere, and the outreach of this
university can be greatly extended.
- Continuing education program can be a good source of revenue
and provide substantial help to ease our financial constraints.
- Alumni Network
- Gifts from alumni and friends are vital to achieve our
- Provide benefit, service and recognition to donors.
- Alumni allow us to recruit and retain the very best faculty
, and to purchase equipments for both teaching and research
- Develop Partnership
- Develop partnership with local,regional universities.
- Through alliance with regional partners, we can put
ourselves in a better position to learn, to teach, and to
- Serving Local Communities
- Changhua County was an agriculture area, with some famous
- Being the only public university in Changhua, our primary
mission is to serve the local community the best we can.
- We will make every endeavor to build up close liaison and
maintain constant dialogue with local corporations.
- Our collaboration with the business community can help to
create jobs and bring about huge economic impact to the