:::
banner
  • Home
  • Introduction
  • Academics
  • Admission
  • Curriculum
  • Campus Life
  • Research & Development
  • Library
  • AccessKey
  • Sitemap
  • Chinese
  • :::

     A Brief History of NCUE

    • 1745
      Bai-Sha Shu Yuan (Ganghak, traditional education institutes) located in the Changhua city and near Jin-De campus
    • Jan. 1970 ~ July 1971
      Bai-Sha Shan Zhuang
    • Aug. 1971 ~ Jun. 1980
      Provincial Taiwan College of Education
    • Aug. 1989 ~ Present
      NCUE

    Uncovers the sign The education institute uncovers the sign

    Evolution of NCUE

    • 1971
      • was called Taiwan Provincial College of Education. (TPCE)
      • Only 3 departments within TPCE.
    • 1980
      • was renamed as the National Taiwan College of Education. (NTCE)
      • put under the direct governance of the Ministry of Education.
    • 1989
      • was renamed again as National Changhua University of Education. (NCUE)
      • 9 departments within 3 colleges.
    • 2000
      • The college of Arts was founded
    • 2002
      • Engineering and College of Business was founded.
    • 2004
      • College of Social Science and Physical Education was created.
    • 2005
      • There are 7 colleges, with 20 undergraduate programs, 36 master programs and 13 PhD programs within NCUE.
      • The new administrative team has set its goals on innovation, distincion, and
        internationalization, striving to create a new image for NCUE.
    • 2008
      • There are 7 colleges, with 21 undergraduate programs, 45 master programs and
        15 PhD programs within NCUE.
    A pavilion

     Update¡GSep 26 2008