A New NCUE
NCUE aspires to become a first-rate university that equally emphasizes teaching, research, and service in order to foster students' general and professional knowledge, improve our faculty's professionalism, achieve national and international recognition, enhance our competitive edge, and achieve sustainable development. The following guidelines are proposed in order to fulfill these aspirations:
1. Enhance administrative effectiveness.
2. Set up a development committee.
3. Actively raise funds and use resources effectively.
4. Foster a democratic and harmonious climate.
5. Integrate campus planning.
6. Continuously facilitate NCUE's transformation and develop a solid reputation.
7. Encourage each department or graduate institute to develop its distinctive features.
8. Improve teaching quality and stimulate academic researches.
9. Enhance inter-collegiate and international exchange and cooperation.
10.Raise the quality of our student body and further cultivate teacher qualifications.
11.Promote extensive add recurrent education programs.
12.Seek donations from alumni and continual caring for retired faculty and staff.
13.Actively promote or participate in regional strategic alliances.
14.Cherish the local culture and promote interactions with neighboring communities.
Update¡GSep 26 2008